COMPANY AND COMPANY MEMBERS
On projectmaterials.com, Premium Companies may add an unlimited number of users under the same company account.
If a company has multiple users, each user may have two different roles:
How to Add Users?
To add new users:
- Make sure your company has a premium subscription and that you have Administration rights on the company
- Click on your avatar or profile picture at the top right of your screen
- Select company, then tab "Users"
- Click on "Add User"
When you add a new user, we send an invite email to the user and a e-mail notification to you. The user can start the onboarding process from this email, and will be connected to your company automatically.
How to change users' access rights or delete users from the company?
On the page above, click on the three little dots next to the username and select the required action: set as administrator or delete the user. When you delete a User, the postings of the deleted User will be moved under the name of the company Administrator and will keep on showing on the marketplace. The deleted user will not be able to execute any further transaction on the marketplace.
The Administrator is the user that has full privileges on the company account. The administrator can:
- manage the company profile, i.e. the information that other users see about the company
- invite new members of the company under the company account (each user on projectmaterials.com appears individually under the company)
- remove members from the company (example, if a person moves out from the company)
- accept requests to join the company
- purchase a premium profile for the company (to switch from "free company" to "premium company")
- set the default currency for the company
- assign and revoke the Administrator role to other company members
- represent the company vs. projectmaterials.com
Each company may have one or more members with the Administrator role. The first user that creates a company during the registration process becomes the company Administrator by default but could hand over this role to another user later on.
Members can post products, RFQs, create orders, invite friends, manage her/his individual profile on the portal but cannot execute any of the actions reserved to Administrators.
Of course, a company may have just one User, which is also the Administrator.
To learn about project materials visit our blog
© 2018 Projectmaterials.com, Lugano Switzerland