We have implemented state-of-the-art measures to keep your data safe and secure.
Security is reflected in different aspects of our software and hardware infrastructure:
- Our code is intrinsically secure
- Communication between your computer and our servers, and between our servers and other users, is encrypted with the 256-bit protocol (https). Sensitive data are encrypted in our databases (example passwords)
- Payments by credit card are executed via the world's most secure payment gateway (Stripe)
- Our infrastructure runs on a secure cloud infrastructure
- We have set up control routines to track and prevent malicious attacks
Data handling and security are subject to our Terms and Conditions.
To learn about project materials visit our blog
© 2018 Projectmaterials.com, Lugano Switzerland